Please note this was written at a time when there were not restrictions in place. Local area restrictions might affect what is open both in the area and common spaces within your accommodation. To find out more, visit https://www.gold.ac.uk/accommodation/halls/.
- Town Hall Camberwell is a just a 15-minute bus ride or 10-minute cycle from campus. The building itself is part new build and part conversion, which gives the hall a unique character.
- Some of the best features of Town Hall are its large windows and its rooftop communal lounge, which give the hall a light and airy feel, provide students with amazing views of London and also give the opportunity to connect with other students in the community areas. (Note that due to the pandemic the access to communal areas may change depending on the latest government guidance.)
- Camberwell is a lovely neighbourhood filled with cafes, bars and restaurants of all tastes
- Peckham is close by with cool places to check out
- It is also home to the South London Galley (check their website for opening hours and access)